Moody Labs is a privately held corporation based in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex with a loyal laboratory clientele from all over North America. We employ a seasoned staff of Geologists, Micro-Biologists, Chemists, Environmental Scientists, Microscopists and Administrative Personnel.
We are always on the lookout for customer-focused individuals with a mind for accuracy and quality. A background or previous job history in one of the sciences; including geology, microbiology, mold analysis, metallurgy, materials, chemistry, physics, failure analysis, forensics, spectroscopy, transmission electron microscopy, asbestos testing (PLM, PCM, or TEM,) or other laboratory testing services is a plus but not required.
Our laboratory is continuously looking to expand our capabilities into new areas, if you have job experience and/or expertise that you think can help us to accomplish this goal then don't hesitate to contact us regarding job opportunities in our Dallas laboratory. For consideration, please call or e-mail your resume to Director@moodylabs.com
Moody Labs is an equal opportunity employer offering health insurance, paid vacations, a 401(k) retirement plan and paid holidays.
Laboratory Analyst – Asbestos Microscopist
Moody Labs' has current openings on our team for Bulk Asbestos Analysts using Polarized Light Microscopy (PLM). Prior laboratory experience is a plus but not absolutely required.
A PLM Asbestos Analyst:
- Prepares and analyzes bulk building materials for the presence of asbestos using PLM.
- Accurately records observed data into the laboratory computer information system.
- Analyzes standards, proficiency samples, and control samples for quality assurance.
- Ensures written reports accurately convey observed sample data.
- Interacts and coordinates with other analysts and managers regarding sample reporting when required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a science background – geology, biology, chemistry, physics, etc.
- Be able to distinguish colors as part of analysis.
- Be able to think analytically and maintain detail-oriented work on repetitive tasks.
- Possess a positive work ethic with the ability to make independent decisions.
- Be available for overtime and/or weekend work when needed.
This is a stable, full time, equal-opportunity position with a thriving business that includes paid training and full time benefits with access to medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and holiday pay.
All Full time positions include:
Paid Holidays/Paid Time off/Paid Training
Health/Optical/Dental insurance plans offered.
401k retirement plan with employer matching funds